``Study Guide for Spanish 2A 2012-Sra. Meritzis
3. Adjectives – physical/personality
5. Verbs in the present tense
6. Gustar plus the main verb
7. Necesitar, deber, poder, preferir plus the main verb
8. Comparing your school system to a Spanish-speaking education system
9. Sentences that describe what you do to prepare for school
10. Sentences that say what you do at school
11. Sentences that say what you do after school
12. Sentences that say what you do during your free time/weekends
13. Comparing what you do with what a young person in a Spanish-speaking country does
14. Verbs in the past tense
15. Talk about what you did to be successful in school this past semester
16. Compare what you did to prepare for Thanksgiving with what a Spanish-speaking young person did to prepare for Día de los Muertos.
17. Talk about the errands to take care of at certain places of a neighborhood/town.
18. Talk about what you are going to do to prepare for the Christmas Holiday.